You would know if milk good for your health and bone formation. But it turns out the milk is not only beneficial for your health but can also be used as a face mask.
Queen of Egypt, Cleopatra is a very famous beauty has one secret ingredient to keep skin smoothness, milk. This recipe is believed to be stored in the hieroglyph writing, writing bangasa Ancient Egypt. While in the world of modern beauty benefits of milk is known to maintain the beauty and smooth skin.
Benefits of milk include:
– make the face look more radiant.
– Skin smoothing body
– prevent premature aging
– remove stains on the face
– shrink pores
– cure irritation
– reduce irritation and allergic skin reaction
– helps heal wounds
– nourishes and softens the skin
– exfoliates dead skin cells
Well, to perform beauty treatments with this milk you do not need to do it in the salon, you can do it yourself at home. Just try the following recipes
The trick, mix 2 tablespoons of powdered milk with 1 tablespoon honey and 2 tablespoons of warm water. Apply on face and neck, allow it to dry and stiff. After settling for a while, rinse with warm water.
Make the skin smoother
Make a cup of milk mixed with 3 tablespoons of oatmeal. Use for facial and body scrub. Let it dry and then rinse with warm water. By doing skin care with the milk mixture, your skin will feel softer and smoother.
You can wear a face mask with yogurt or dairy ingredients as a mask. Supposedly useful to prevent premature aging and skin repel stains.
The trick is easy: Mix 2 teaspoons of vitamin E into a container (you can get from the capsule that contains vitamin E), add 2 teaspoons of yogurt, half a teaspoon of honey and lemon juice, mix well. Apply all over face and leave to infuse for 15 minutes. Rinse your face with warm water until completely clean.
If you have a problem with large pores, open, and want glowing skin, turns the key is sour cream (sour milk). Dairy products is very powerful counteracting large pore complaint.
The trick: take the sour cream to taste, basuhkan to the face and neck. Wait for 15 minutes and wash clean.
reduce skin irritation,
lighten red spots, reduces allergic reactions on the skin and helps heal wounds. If skin irritation or skin exposed sensitive, basuhkan sweet milk or sour cream or buttermilk, let it dry itself.
Add a cup of instant milk powder to the bath water. Regular milk bath is believed to nourish and soften the skin. Queen Cleopatra never forget to add fresh camel milk for the ritual bath. The result? Smooth white skin and hers.
Slough off dead skin cells
Do the scrubbing process so that your skin more radiant.
How: Dissolve a little salt in boiling water then add four cups of instant nonfat milk into it. Furthermore soak for 20 minutes to lukewarm water, do scrubing with a loofah.
How cheap and practical, right? Good luck!
Plaque is the soft and sticky coating on teeth that consists of protein and bacteria (biofilm). Plaque is made up of 70% of bacteria from saliva. Plaque formed immediately after you finish brushing. Within 48 hours after its formation, plaque begins to harden by calcium, phosphorus, and other minerals from saliva, into tartar.
Tartar itself is not dangerous, but it has a very rough surface where the bacteria can be easily attached on its surface. This rough surface into a colony of bacteria that cause a variety of problems, such as inflammation of the gums (gingivitis / periodontitis), tooth decay (caries) and bad breath (halitosis). Tartar is also a cosmetic problem because it makes your teeth yellow or brown. Tartar is more porous than the enamel making it easy to change colors. If you smoke or drink coffee or tea often, your teeth will be affected tartar turns brown or black.
Cleaning of plaque
The best way to remove plaque is by brushing (especially at night and early morning), with interdental cleaning by dental floss, toothpicks or inter-dental brushes.
Dental plaque is hardly noticeable because the color is whitish, with teeth. Plaques can be made visible with a special dye liquid or tablet. Materials that can help you discover areas that need more attention when cleaning teeth. In children, the dye was useful to check if they are brushing their teeth properly.
Take one tablet dye and let it melt on your tongue. Move your tongue to the surface of your teeth. Rinse until the water is no longer colored. The part where your teeth are discolored place plaque. Give more attention to those places when cleaning your teeth.
Cleaning of tartar
Tartar that has formed normally can only be removed by a dentist. Your dentist will use a combination of high pressure water and a cleaning tool to remove the tartar. Dentists use a tool called a scaler to clean tartar manually or electronically. If tartar with severe gum disease, patients may be referred to a specialist periodontist dentist for cleaning and further treatment.
Memorable walk a regular thing and not useful. Even those who often choose to walk to work, be overlooked and underestimated. In fact, did you know that walking has a myriad of incredible health benefits?
The researchers say that walking not only helps you burn fat and keep the weight balance, but also help prevent breast cancer as well as diabetes.
It has been proved by scientists, where walking is recommended to be done as an effective fat burning program. At least walk in the shade for 30-45 minutes, in a week you will find a change in your body, including weight loss.
As quoted from IndiaTimes, the scientists suggest that walking is a regular exercise done by everyone. Besides the rich benefits, not cost anything to be issued to foot.
Moreover, this walk is the benefit? Let’s peek research scientists following …
* Walking regularly can improve muscle strength and build stamina.
* Walking, good for the heart.
* Walking can help balance blood pressure and improving blood circulation, thereby easing the work of the heart.
* Walking good for the bones. Improve health and bone strength.
* Walking at least 30 minutes every day can improve bone density and reduce the risk of osteoporosis. In fact, walking distance to train the hips, thighs, and calves together.
* Walking can improve mental health, reduce stress and improve mood.
* Walking distance to prevent someone developing type 2 diabetes.
* Walking for 150 minutes a week have been shown to reduce the risk for diabetes.
* Walking can prevent colon cancer and breast cancer.
* Walking, also a safer sport than running. The fitness expert also agreed stating that walking exercise is much better and safer for the knees, and prevent the body from various injuries because of sports.
Well, if you already know the many benefits of walking, why do not you start from now? In addition to eco-friendly, pocket-friendly and good for health also.
Let us develop a culture of walking every day.
Sometimes late in coming months can make a woman become anxious. Either because it is not planning a pregnancy, or health worries her womb.
Generally, every year women experience menstrual 12-13 times. However, there is often also having periods only 9-10 times a year.
There are many things that cause your period comes late. Such as lack of sleep, too tired, menopause, fertility is delayed, depression, stress, influence of drugs or excessive anxiety. Moreover, lately diseases like cysts also can cause menstrual women are experiencing delays.
So, to overcome this delay menstruation, there are some natural remedies that you can consume.
WARNING: This drug is not intended you are pregnant or are used in order to terminate the pregnancy.
Sesame herbs and palm sugar
White or black sesame roasted then crushed into a powder. Combine the brown sugar. Can be brewed or consumed like candy.
This herb can help induce menstrual periods tend to be short.
Papaya can also help smooth irregular menstruation. Just eat 250 grams of papaya in the morning or before bed. And performed until the period comes.
Cumin herb and palm sugar
Boil cumin and brown sugar, drinking water while cold. Or can also use cumin oil mixed with palm sugar. This herb can facilitate the arrival of menstruation.
Exercise and eating omega-3
Perform regular exercise so as not to arrive late menstruation. Menu diet rich in antioxidants and omega-3 as well as the mix by doing light cardio at least 3-4 times a week.
Yoga is an exercise that has many benefits. Not only support health and fitness, yoga can also help induce menstruation.
Famous though bitter, but the usual vegetables sauteed or steamed dumplings in this menu can facilitate menstruation.
Make sure you get enough sleep every day. One cause your period comes late is too tired bodies and lack of sleep. By providing adequate hours of rest for the body, then you do not have to worry about the period comes late again.
Traditional medicines made from herbs has long been part of the culture of Indonesian society. Alam Nusantara is very rich in herbal ingredients, even Indonesia called the third country in the world that has a diversity of plants in the world.
To increase the consumption of herbal medicines, Deputy Health Minister Ali Ghurfron Mukti had proposed that the herbal medicine is inserted into one of the treatment which is guaranteed in the National Social Security System.
However, herbal medicine is traditionally processed or home could not be ascertained precisely the amount of the ingredient, which can cause unwanted side effects if its use is not appropriate.
To prevent this, consider the issue of safe consumption of herbal medicines according to Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
1. Do not take more than the dosage and use according to the rules stated on the packaging.
2. In the event of adverse effects, immediately discontinue use and consult a physician.
3. Inform the doctor who was treating you, because some of the ingredients in traditional medicines may interact with chemical drugs, which can cause unwanted effects.
4. Do not consume traditional medicines that contain ingredients that are known to cause allergies.
5. Liver-careful on sufferers hypertension, disorders heart function, kidney, and liver because of there are some ingredients which can aggravate circumstances.
6. Be careful if you are on a diet low in sugar, because in addition to containing ingredients nutritious, traditional medicine sometimes also contain ingredients such as sweeteners.
7. Be careful if you are pregnant or planning a pregnancy, because some ingredients may affect the fetus.
8. Be careful for breastfeeding women because some of the ingredients can be excreted through breast milk is likely to cause unwanted effects in the baby.